Salon Re-opening News
We are pleased to announce that from the 15th August, we can now perform all of your much loved treatments including those on the face area. Any appointments requiring a patch test cannot be booked online and they will require a new patch test to be performed 48hrs before your treatment.
If you have not been into the salon lately there are a few new measures in place to keep you safe.
- Our door is locked, please ring the bell and we will let you in.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Face masks will be provided for all clients having treatments.
- Clients coming in to purchase products or make appointments will need to wear their own face mask.
- You will receive a consultation form via email approximately 48 hours prior to your appointment. Please fill in all fields, including the covid questions, update your details then sign and return the consultation form to us prior to your appointment. Please be honest with your answers. If you answer yes to any of the covid questions, please re-arrange your appointment for at least 14 days ahead.
- Our therapists are wearing full PPE including, visors, type 11 masks, disposable aprons and gloves and these are changed after every client. Clean down time is allocated between each client to make sure our treatment areas and equipment are fully cleaned and sterilised for your safety.
If you require any more information on the measures we have put in place please email or telephone us.
We would like to take this opportunity to say a HUGE thankyou to you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you in the salon very soon.